The lates and most important changes in RaidPlanner can be found here.
This component helps to organize raids and has the following main features:
- Level and Rank based signup
- Different access groups can be defined
- Roles can be selected during signup
- Can be signup as Attending, Not attending or Late
- Officers/adminitrators can confirm signups, with the following statuses: Confirmed, Sitting, Waiting List
- Automatic Character synchronization with WoW Armory
- Users can setup their own characters on their own profile. (For Joomla 1.5 UserMeta plugin required for this, for J1.6/J1.7/J2.5 RaidPlanner has it’s own plugin for that)
- Downloadable, or subscribable personal calendar (ics format, iCal, Thunderbird etc. compatible)
- EQDPK XML format history can be stored to past events
Download the package from here: https://github.com/Taracque/RaidPlanner/zipball/master
Install it with Joomla installer. During the installation 2 modules will be installed also (RaidPlanner Today and RaidPlanner Events), this can be enabled in the Module Manager page of the Joomla Admin interface.
The installer and the component works under Joomla 1.5 and 2.5.
Joomla 1.5 System – Mootools Upgrade plugin must be enabled to get RaidPlanner work under Joomla 1.5! Enable it in Plugin Manager.
Once you have finished the group configuration, the Characters should be loaded into the system somehow, there are 2 ways do doing this. Either you can enter characters manually – in that case all characters should be entered manually – or, it can be made automatically via WoW Armory synchronization. The synchronization setup (guild name, region, realm etc.), use the Options button on the upper right corner of RaidPlanner menu (don’t select submenus, just the main one).
- Joomla 1.6/1.7/2.5: RaidPlanner automatically installs a plugin which handles extra user fields, but this plugin needs to be enabled and configured manually in Extension Manager.
- Joomla 1.5: for this functionality UserMeta plugin is required. Add this 2 params to the users, add the following lines to the user.xml file (located in plugins/system/usermeta directory)
<param name="characters" type="textarea" default="" label="Characters" description="Characters, separated by newline!" rows="5" cols="60" />
<param name="calendar_secret" type="text" default="" label="Secret for calendar subscription" description="Secret for calendar subscription" size="20" />
Please use the Discussion board to discuss RaidPlanner related things!