Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions General discussion how to create an event and add users

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kandros

hello, i started using joomla just today, (2.5) i managed to install raidplanner ad enabled plugin and modules on a page, and they does appear as there is no events (of course) . i tryed a couple of hours to understand how to create an event or add user but i found nothing 🙁 can somebody please help a newbie?

Taracque

You can create raids in the administration interface, or if you have the required privileges thank you can do it on the site as well.

You can read Group settings here: http://taracque.hu/wiki/raidplanner-docs/configuration/group-configuration/

Users can’t be added to an event, RaidPlanner works with Characters. And you have at least one Guild in RaidPlanner to make it work.

So first you need to add your guild (on the backend, see http://taracque.hu/wiki/raidplanner-docs/configuration/guild-configuration/ ), once it’s ready, you need to add Characters (that can be automatic, either via sync plugins, or registered users can manage their own characters).

Please tell some more details what’s not working for you.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Taracque.
    kandros

wow, what a fast reply 🙂 , btw i created a menu shortcut to planner and when i click on it , it  does says access denied, BUT i haven’t configured nothing yet.

I downloaded RaidPlanner WoW Theme but when i try to install it (as i did with raid planner) it says that cant find the manifest file

Taracque

Go to Extension / RaidPlanner (don’t select any submenus there) and use RaidPlanner’s installer to install WoW Theme.

The Access Denied means you don’t have the right to watch calendar page. You need to configure Groups (add view_calendar permission to Guest group will make calendar available for everyone)

kandros

didnt noticed at all the raidplanner section under components, shame on me, thanks a lot thats a really big step forward

kandros

ArmorySync data doesn’t match   error when i add my guild, what can it be?

Taracque

Use the exact same name for guild in RaidPlanner what you have in Armory, with the same capitalization.

Btw, feel free to browse forums here, a lot of problems, questions are already answered ( ArmorySync data doesn’t match ).

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Taracque.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.