Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions General discussion Severals instal problem Community builder

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah it’s work perfecty Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I spoke too fast,
    After uninstall previous verion and install the new you linked me registration works perfect but i have 2 errors :
    When a registred user click on the menu link type : ‘calendar view’ i have this error :
    Fatal error: Call to private method RaidPlannerHelper::checkACL() from context ‘RaidPlannerModelEvent’ in /homez.374/larivesu/www/components/com_raidplanner/models/event.php on line 231

And i can’t add a Guild in the administration it say :
    – Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /homez.374/larivesu/www/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 287
    – Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homez.374/larivesu/www/administrator/components/com_raidplanner/views/guilds/tmpl/default.php on line 58

Taracque

You don’t need to uninstall the previous version.
    Install the current dev version (same link as before) over your current one. Hopefully I’ve fixed the problems you have described above.
    Be careful, if you remove all groups from you setup, you can’t re-add groups anymore, as this version will uses Joomla groups instead.
    If you see joomla privilege settings in group tab in RP admin instead of old group list, execute the following SQL command:

INSERT INTO `#__raidplanner_groups` (`group_name`, `default`) VALUES ( ‘Guest’, 0);

replace #_ with your table prefix (e.g.: jos_raidplanner_groups)

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Taracque

If the above does not works, download the release version, unzip it and replace the 3rd_party_plugins folder the one from the development version. Zip and install that one…

Anonymous
    Inactive

So the dev version works better, there is always a fatal error when a Guest visit Calendar but i desactivate the functionnality. The most important is that it’s works for registred users.
    I use old groups, (i tried with joomla groups but i got a lot of errors in front end).
    I’m waiting the next stable release to use joomla groups 😉
    I have seen an other bug in cb user profil, i’ll post in the good discution.

Taracque

Fatal error: Call to a member function Quote() on a non-object in /administrator/components/com_raidplanner/helper.php on line 280

has been fixed in latest dev version (probably that caused your problem with guests)

I have a lot of work with joomla group integration, is not that easy to keep RaidPlanner Joomla 1.5 compatible…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Taracque.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i understand, that’s why i use lastest joomla version 2.5 . Generaly people who keep joomla 1.5 it’s because is it php <5.3 capable

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.