Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions Bug reports Raid limitation of sign ups

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you have setup somewhere a number of sign ups maximum for a raid?  We started to use Raid Planner to plan our raids in Rift.

I am having an issue at the moment, when a lot of people are signing up for a specific raid, i have 16 entries in the signing up form, 12 of them are signed up, 4 of them declined the invite. My issue comes at the point where I can’t add another person. If I add one person, its replacing/deleting the last entry at the bottom.

Taracque

There’s no such limitation, but that occurs, because only one character / user allowed on a single raid.

Maybe you are trying to add a character who belongs to a user who has a character signed already. Currently if “no user” is count as a single user, so you can add only one character without user to a raid.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are not using Joomla’s users because some people refused to subscribe to our website for personal reasons so I manually added the character names in Raid Planner so I can add them myself for planification purpose.

If I understand correctly what you are telling me, we can have only 1 Raid Planner user not assigned to joomla users?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Currently in the raid I was planning for tonight, there is only 1 user who doesnt have a joomla user. If I add another person who has a joomla user assigned to his Raid Planner account and hit Save, its removing my last entry.

If I hit save again, its removing the one I just added…

The version I have is the one currently stable “Taracque-RaidPlanner-d740814”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another issue I have is the Raid Planner today showing the raid we had last night and not the ones planned for tonight.

Taracque

It works like the following:

Joomla user 1 has characters: Charater 1, and Charater 2

Character 1 and Character 2 cannot be on the same raid (as both controlled by a single person)

So if multiple characters are assigned to you, only one of them can be assigned to a raid, that’s normal.

There was a bug, which prevented multiple characters to be displayed, if no user was set, but that has been fixed in 0.7.1.

Please use Joomla built in updater and check it.

Taracque

Please check the timezone settings in joomla. If user and joomla server has different timezone settings, such a thing can happen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No one has more than one character assigned to them, we are not running alts runs or anything like it and even if we did, we are always calling people with their main’s name, therefore, I am setting up only 1 character per joomla account.

As for time zone settings, I am on the same settings as my joomla server settings. Joomla and my profile are set up as Montreal which is (GMT-5)

Taracque

Is the signup still wrong with 0.7.1?

Can you please tell how the raid is set (Invite time, Start time, End time settings from the front page).

I’ve tested it with the following:

Invite time: 2012-08-15 22:45, Start time: 2012-08-15 23:00, End time: 2012-08-16 02:30, and it’s not showing in RaidPlanner Today module. (Both server and my accounts timezone are set to Montreal)

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok the new version solved the signing up problems, however i have many signups with same name now because i tried to find out what was the problem.

I noticed something though about time settings. When I mouse over the date of one event, even if the start date is set to 2012-08-15 the tooltip is giving me august 14.  Noticed also that when downloading the calendar, the time are -4hours to what they should be.

Taracque

Unfortunatelly Outlook doesn’t handle Timezones correctly in .ics files. I’m working on this (see that: http://taracque.hu/forums/topic/timezone-when-downloading-calendar-ics-file/ )

Where you see that tooltip?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Create a new event / raid or click on modify, when you mouse over the Start time field, its showing the actual date in the field but the tooltip is giving me the day before.

Taracque

Can you please write down the exact dates (date AND time) for you raid? Otherwise I can’t check that issue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Start Time: 2012-08-15 20:30

Invite Time: 2012-08-15 20:15

End Time: 2012-08-15 22:30

Duration: 120minutes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Although I went in my database to check the dates for this event and its giving me this:

RotP (10)
    Marc Girard
    2012-08-16 00:15:00

2012-08-16 00:30:00
    Rise_of_the_Pheonix.png
    NULL
    NULL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.