It works but a few questions!

On , in , by Lantarn

Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions General discussion It works but a few questions!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lantarn

Hi taracque,

Thx for this awsome planner but i have several questions:

I use this planner NOT for WoW so i dont sync with the armory.

. In de Joomla Frontend users can put their characters but at the backend characters are not shown at the user control panel. How does this work?

. When a user is allowed to sign up to a raid and they go to the planner they can not sign up for a raid and the characters are not shown.

. When you look at the Roster it only shows 1 character instead of all characters but you can scroll to the list using the arrows in the menu of the Roster.

. When all raids are in the past, the module which shows planned raids says:
    MOD_RAIDPLANNER_NO_EVENTS – instead of No Raids Planned or something.

. When you subcribe to the Calender URL – its puts out:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//RaidPlanner//NONSGML v1.0//EN CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:PUBLISH X-WR-CALNAME:..:: Solar Trade Alliance ::.. X-WR-TIMEZONE:Europe/Paris X-ORIGINAL-URL:http://www.tradealliance.nl//index.php?option=com_raidplanner X-WR-CALDESC:..:: Solar Trade Alliance ::.. raidplanner BEGIN:VEVENT UID:RPEVENTID3 DTSTAMP;TZID=Europe/Paris:20111020T000000 ORGANIZER:cz4 DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Paris:20111020T000000 DTEND;TZID=Europe/Paris:20111020T000000 SUMMARY:Hoth DESCRIPTION:Attack on Echo Base URL:http://www.tradealliance.nl/index.php?option=com_raidplanner&view=calendar&modalevent=3 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:AUDIO TRIGGER;TZID=Europe/Paris:20111020T000000 REPEAT:1 END:VALARM END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT UID:RPEVENTID1 DTSTAMP;TZID=Europe/Paris:20111020T150700 ORGANIZER:cz4 DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Paris:20111020T150700 DTEND;TZID=Europe/Paris:20111020T160700 SUMMARY:Taral V DESCRIPTION:asdasdasdasdasdasd URL:http://www.tradealliance.nl/index.php?option=com_raidplanner&view=calendar&modalevent=1 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:AUDIO TRIGGER;TZID=Europe/Paris:20111020T150700 REPEAT:1 END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR

I dont understand how this works.

Sorry for so many questions 🙂

Grtz Lantarn !

Taracque

As I see you are using joomla 1.5. So probably you have UserMeta plugin installed, and you have modified user.xml as described in faq.

If so, you have to see those fields in user details in user manager of the backend.

Characters field is only for character assignment, so in your case it will not help you so much. As RaidPlanner has no SWTOR armory sync module (yet), you have to manually add all characters of your guild in RaidPlanner backend. (If you know any documentation of SW:TOR armory api, please post a link here, and I’ll make a sync module for SW:TOR)
    So once you have the characters in RaidPlanner database, RaidPlanner will auto assign characters to users based on data in characters field.

Roster is guild based. So it will show characters only assigned to that guild.

MOD_RAIDPLANNER_NO_EVENTS is missing from the language files, I’ll add it. Until that you can add the following line to
    language/en-GB/en-GB.com_raidplanner.ini

MOD_RAIDPLANNER_NO_EVENTS=”No raids planned”

The calendar download is an .ics file, try to click with Alt button pressed on it, or left click, and save target to a file. Once you have downloaded the file, you can add it to any .ics compatible calendar application.

To make signup works, you need characters in RaidPlanner database, and those characters needs to be assigned to users. Otherwise it will not work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.