Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions General discussion How to sort the list from the roster c?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Metalslug

Greatings, i have a litle question and kinda need a hand.

The Raidplanner roster component has a feature for the joomla frontpage.
    Watch my real example: Link

My question is, how can i sort this roster list? I prefer this sorted by Rank.
    Is it possible to easy change something to work?
    Should work but somethings in my system is not working?

I tryed to look at the base code but im just an “autodidact” in this kind of matter.
    If someone have a solution please help me out.

Best regards
    Metalslug

Taracque

It’s sorted by names now. You can click on the table headers to sort by different columns, but every time you reload the page it will be sorted by names initialy.
    https://github.com/Taracque/RaidPlanner/issues/26

Metalslug

humm, i cant sort any colums by clicking. Something here is not working well in my template, gona check that out first 🙂

Thanks for the info Taracque keep teh good work. 🙂

Taracque

For me the roster sorting works on your site (Safari 5.1.7, Firefox 14.0.1), but I see, you have copied the raidplanner.css file into your template (there’s nothing wrong with that), but you forget to copy images files next to the CSS (sort-desc.png, sort-default.png, sort-asc.png are all missing).
    What Web browser are you using?

Metalslug

im using Firefox 14.0.1 , IE 9.0.8 and Chrome 21.0.1180.83 m, In Firefox the modal funtion work with somebugs, google chrome works fine and IE its the same but all cant sort the roster list :s.
    I have instaled Java 7 update 5 build 1.7.0_05-b06

Taracque

Try to logout from your site. (As for me it works without login) Maybe there is a module wich displayed for logged in users only.
    If you have any javascript error post it.

Metalslug

😮 as guest works perfect! Guild logo apears and can be sorted by what we want with the css 🙂 but, it only works as guest. Ive tryed disable all the modules in the roster link but i presume the problem is wen im loged in.

I’m not usedto check errors i google it to find how can i see errors in a page and ive found some with my jv.moomenu.js from my template. Gona check it out but the erros seems to be around the menu as i can see.
    as an example:
    TypeError: el.doActive is not a function

el.doActive();

el.addEvent(‘mouseover’, function()
    {
    el.doActive();
    return false;

Evry line that has el.doActive or el.doDeactivate gives an error, im gona check out this with a friend, Thanks Taracque for the suport giving me a direction to solve the problem 🙂

Metalslug

Now works wohooo, the popup works also fine too with the inyourface signup alert haha so cool 😛

Teracque help me out with another issue that i cant find, were can i edit the popup style, need to change the backgroup color, i was here around looking but cant find were to change that.

Taracque
    Metalslug

Many thanks Teracque u may now put this topic as SOLVED. 😀
    Thanks for your awsome job 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.