Guild Wars theme

On , in , by

Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions General discussion Guild Wars theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I created a Guild Wars icon set for raid planner including :
    – 15 Classes icons 18x18px (GW1 and GW2)
    – 21 Raid (instances) icons 64x64px

You can add them in your ftp /image/raidplanner/raid_icons and /image/raidplanner/class_icons

Maybe i’ll take time later to learn how to do a complete theme pack to add automatically classes names and change administrator icons.

Download : http://www.larivesud.org/images/gwrp.zip

Taracque

There are no themes support (yet), it’s a planned feature, I’d like to remove all WoW specific things (images and data) from the distribution package, and make different packages for different games. Once I’ve finished the Joomla ACL implementation, I’ll start working on Themes, or Packs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok cool let me know if you need help with pictures or otherthings i’m preety good with photoshop ^^

Bouma

That would be great. I have adapted your RaidPlanner for SWTOR. And everytime i update, I lose some of my modifications, and need to do them over again.

Taracque

Only icons get’s overwritten during update. But if you use different names for your icons those will not be affected by the upgrade process.

Bouma

Hi Taracque, I use different icons naming, and as well add the calls in the CSS file. So everytime you change your CSS on your side, it is crushing my changes. It is not a BIG thing, but lately, you do alot of updates hehe.

Cheers! 😀

Taracque

In that case, move your css rules to your templates css file, that will not be affected by RP upgrades.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.