French

On , in , by GaBB
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GaBB

Language file french

GaBB

I translate the language files and admin language in French and English but its not working.

Taracque

You mean, you translated the English files to French? What are the names of those files, where did you placed them?

GaBB

yes I translate English into French files by creating new sub notepad + + encode utf8 without bom. in the file language files fr-fr-FR.com_raidplanner.j15.ini FR.com_raidplanner.ini and then in the file administrator / language files and fr-fr-FR.com_raidplanner.ini FR.com_raidplanner.sys.ini, en-FR.com_raidplanner.menu.ini. I know I expect nothing in version fr .

GaBB

I finally found my mistake, the sys.ini is deleted after installation, we had to uninstall and reinstall the component files with French, I’m just add them via ftp version traduite.tout not work for me, Taracque give you my French translation, but I raiplanner so the links with my translated file.

GaBB
    GaBB

I’m not the translation of plugin rp and I have some spelling errors and correct mistakes in French but I was held in the after noon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.