First installation – cannot sync

On , in , by Marvellius

Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions Bug reports First installation – cannot sync

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #1742

    Hello everyone,

    I have a problem with no sync of my guild into the raidplanner. I get the message “ArmorSync succeeded”, but no members are available.

    The guild itself is “Imperial Alliance” on Bloodhoof/EU.

    If I read the code correct, the sync calls “ Alliance?fields=members”, which delivers the guild output.

    I did try (as in the other post explained) to exchange the spaces with underscore (Imperial Alliance -> Imperial_Alliance), but then I get the message “ArmorSync failed” on sync and the url “” gives {“status”:”nok”, “reason”: “Guild not found.”}.

    Did I do anything wrong – or is this a bug?

    Best regards,


    P.S.: I understand, that currently, the devs of the api are changing something – did the output possibly change?


    OK, I got a little bit further:

    print_r($data) gives the following:

    stdClass Object
    [lastModified] => 1415725238000
    [name] => Imperial Alliance
    [realm] => Bloodhoof
    [battlegroup] => Reckoning / Abrechnung
    [level] => 25
    [side] => 0
    [achievementPoints] => 2175
    [emblem] => stdClass Object
    [icon] => 12
    [iconColor] => ffdfa55a
    [border] => 4
    [borderColor] => fff9cc30
    [backgroundColor] => ff9e0036


    So, the whole members array is missing

    • This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Marvellius.

    *Solved*: You need (at least on debian/jessie) to have the curl module for PHP installed


Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.