Feedback on Raid Planner 0.8.2

On , in , by Polpettina

Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions Development Feedback on Raid Planner 0.8.2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Polpettina

Hello there 🙂

First of all thanks to Taracque and to everyone who helps him, Raid Planner is a very well done and very helpful extension <3

There are a couple of things that I would like to point out:

1) Should you like the idea of translating the extension, I would love to make up the whole italiano translation for free.

2) My guild plays Tera, and we would need to substitute the ” Level ” character details field with ” Item Level “. We just need the string to be switched, but I haven’t been able to do it in the whole software. I succesfully did it in the Characters Roster page ( i used a jQuery script ), but couldn’t do it in the ” Add new character ” popup window. Should you make it so that the strings used by Raid Planner were overridable in the Joomla Language Manager => Overrides system, it would be much easier for the tera guilds to change ” Level ” to ” Item Level ”

3) I haven’t understood why when a user adds a character from the frontend, no ” username ” field is filled. I have only been able to fill the ” username ” field from the joomla administration backed, but we would need to have also the non super users to be able to associate their username with their characters

4) Guess its all for now. I thank you again for your super nice work 🙂

Cheers

Polpettina

stalkingcuties.com

Polpettina

I Remembered couple more thing that would be great in the extensions

5) Could it be possible to duplicate raids ?

6) Could it be possible to make it so that a raid recurs each day, or each monday and tuesday each weekend etc ?

Cheers

Polpettina

Taracque

Hi,

1. translation can be done via Transifex.com site. Go to https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/raidplanner/ add the new language, and translate it there.

2. In joomla set the COM_RAIDPLANNER_LEVEL to overridden as Item Level optionally you can change the COM_RAIDPLANNER_MINIMUM_LEVEL and COM_RAIDPLANNER_MAXIMUM_LEVEL tokens as well.

3. Username is a joomla field it doesn’t have any connection with raidplanner. Characters are stored in a separate field, and even multiple characters can be chosen.

5-6. Raid’s can be auto duplicated if you select Automatic repeat in the Template field. That can be setup only on the backend. Automatic repeat 2 days before means the raid will be duplicated 2 days before it starts to the next week. To make raids each day every week, you need to setup 7 raids for a week, and set the Automatic repeat for like 7 days.

Polpettina

Hi Taracque,

wow 🙂 Thanks so much for the so clear and kind answer. I ll work on all this in the next hours. I hope I’ ll be able to make up a full italian translation asap 🙂

Cheers and thanks again

Polpettina

Hi Taracque,

I think i succesfully requested you to add the italian translation on transifex. I guess i simply have to wait for your response and eventually start to translate if you approve the request 🙂

Taracque

I’ve approved it, sorry for the delay.

Polpettina

There is nothing to be sorry about, because you do all of this for free and you are so nice and so prolific 🙂 You deserve just tons of thanks <3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.