Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions Bug reports Error when clicking the "Save" button

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nattfodd

Hi Taracque

When i open an existing Raid, change the confirmation from a character an klick the “save” button in the left bottom corner of the popup … there always come an error

Error: “500 – Layout “blog” not found” … could you help me?

greetings

Taracque

Can you please post the URL what produces this error?
    Do you have any SEO plugin/extension installed?
    Also please post your Joomla version.

Nattfodd

URL: http://losbanditos.bloodwork.at/index.php
    Version of Joomla: 1.5
    no SEO Plugin installed (new plugins installed: Mootools 1.5, JCKEditor)

Taracque

Copy the URL what you see when you got the 500 error. It should looks like this:
    http://losbanditos.bloodwork.at/index.php?option=com_raidplanner&view=calendar&task=default&month=&modalevent=1
    I need the full URL!

Nattfodd
    Taracque

Please try to turn on debugging in joomla (System debug in global configuration) and check if you see anything else on error page. I need more information to fix it.
    There is no blog layout in RaidPlanner, so the error is caused by something else.

Nattfodd

thx… now i have more infos:

Layout “blog” not found

Call stack
    # Function Location
    1 JSite->dispatch() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/index.php:68
    2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/includes/application.php:124
    3 require_once() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
    4 JController->execute() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/components/com_raidplanner/raidplanner.php:47
    5 RaidPlannerController->display() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
    6 RaidPlannerViewCalendar->display() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/components/com_raidplanner/controller.php:121
    7 JView->display() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/components/com_raidplanner/views/calendar/view.html.php:98
    8 JView->loadTemplate() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:192
    9 JError->raiseError() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:574
    10 JError->raise() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
    11 JException->__construct() /home/www/web57/html/los_banditos/www/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

Taracque

I have no clue how this can be. I’ve registered on your site, please enable my account, and give me edit_raid_any privilege in RaidPlanner to let me test this. I’m unable to reproduce this error on my site.

Nattfodd

i’ve activate your account … so you can login… you find the button for the RaidPlanner on the Top Menü named “Raid”

Taracque

I also need view_calendar permission to go to the calendar view.

Nattfodd

sorry… i’ve forgot … now you have =)

Taracque

I still don’t know what causes the problem, but I have found a “fix” for it.
    Please enter the line

<input type=”hidden” name=”layout” value=”default” />

just before <input type=”hidden” name=”controller” value=”” /> (line 240)

in components/com_raidplanner/views/event/tmpl/default.php, and please let me know if it works.
    Download the current version, hopefully it will fix this issue.

You can turn of debug mode, it’s not needed anymore, thanks.

Your site also loads MooTools at least 2 times, which is not the best practice. I don’t know which component is doing that, but there is a link to http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/mootools/1.2/mootools-yui-compressed.js
    which is unnecessary, and can make problems. (like popup windows will not open etc.)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Taracque.
    Nattfodd

it works great 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.