Adding Css file

On , in , by

Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions General discussion Adding Css file

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

im trying to restyle stats view on my website. however i am unable to add the css file to the components\com_raidplanner\views\stats\tmpl\default.php to restyle it. I tryed deferend ways adding <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”mystyle.css”> into the php file didn’t work and a couple of other ways. even tried to add the css code right into the php file it self didst change it. Now how can i restyle this view and things like Raid signup.

im not a profie css/php writer. i know some stuff but as you can see not the right stuff plz help

grzz fugly

Anonymous
    Inactive

all the css edits I have done with raidplanner have been done by adding the css to the joomla template custom css file. depending on your template, if you have or can create a custom css file for it, try making the changes there.

Taracque

Don’t edit RaidPlanner files otherwise next update will kill your modifications.
    Add your CSS declarations to your template’s .css file, and if needed in RaidPlanner configuration turn Load CSS option to NO.
    That will prevent RaidPlanner to load any of it’s css files, and in that case you are responsible for the whole appearance of RaidPlanner.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.