Add New Raid Date error

On , in , by Lantarn

Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions Bug reports Add New Raid Date error

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lantarn

When Add a New Raid en use the calender button and pick a date let say: 24 november it says in de dat Date Box: %D-00-2011 and i have to edit manually.

Taracque

Please tell me your Joomla version, and language used!
    And also please tell me, if the bug occurs in frontend or backend.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Taracque.
    Lantarn

Sorry Joomla 1.5.23 Language is EN.

Taracque

I’m unable to reproduce this error. Can you please send some screenshots if possible? Or give me the url of you site. If you don’t want to make it in a public way, drop me a mail to the following address: taracque at taracque dot hu

Lantarn

Hi Taracque,

I will send you an email with screenshots and serveral issues with RaidPlanner
    Thx in advance !

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am having a problem with the Raid Planner date setting as well. My problem is that the raids are showing up a day later. If I add a raid for today at 23:00 with a 45 minute duration it shows up in the calendar but in the block for tomorrow’s date. Opening the event in the frontend shows the correct date. The settings are correct in the backend as well. I’ve tested adding a raid in both frontend and backend and the same problem occurs. I am using Joomla 1.7.1 EN and installed RP after downloading from here on Friday 11/19. Global Site Server Time Zone is New York. I can send screenshots if you want.

Taracque

Thanks for the report I’ve found the problem. I’m working on the fix…

Taracque

Can you please update raidplanner (using Joomla updater) and check if the new version fixed your problem?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve updated the raidplanner and the problem is fixed! Thanks for the fast resolution!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.