How may a user edit own characters ?

On , in , by Polpettina

Home Forums RaidPlanner Discussions Development How may a user edit own characters ?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Polpettina 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Polpettina

Hi Taracque,

hope not to bother with this question 🙂

Me and the other users on our stalkingcuties.com website are easily able to add characters to the roster, but we don’t understand how to edit them ( i am the only one who can edit characters from the /administrator interface ). We would like to configure the website so that each joomla user can login and edit own characters from the frontend of the website, and we haven’t yet understood how to do it.

May you please give a bit of explanation ?

Thanks

Cheers

Polpettina

Polpettina

Is Community Builder a requirement if we want to edit the characters from the site frontend ?

Taracque

No, Community Builder is not required. To make Character Editing works you need to enable “User – RaidPlanner” plugin in Joomla plugin manager, and set it up. (Character Editor needs to be Enabled)
    Also in RaidPlanner options (select RaidPlanner in Components menu without any submenus, and click on options button on upper right corner) you must set the appropriate Permissions. Only joomla groups which has View Characters, and Edit Characters permission can edit their own Characters.

Polpettina

Hi Taracque again <3

I made up this video, hope it helps <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyx0iC0CIJY

Cheers <3

Taracque

The Message Profile successfully saved shouldn’t be there. Give me some time to check it.

Polpettina

Ok, i ll wait for a reply here <3

Polpettina

Hi Taracque, any news on this ? <3

Polpettina

Knock Knock, any news ? <3

Taracque

Fixed in 0.8.4 (I’ve uploaded it to your site already).

Polpettina

Hey Taracque,

first of all i m glad to see you back on these forums, I hope everything goes fine for you and all your beloved ones 🙂

Second, thanks again for this great extension you develop

Third, thanks for fixing the edit characters function

Still there’s a little thing that apparently doesnt work, i ll open a new topic in regard to that

Cheers

Marco

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.